Splendour Tailored Tours are your luxury tour guides to Sydney and New South Wales. We’ll design a private tour just for you, the day is yours and we’re here to tailor it any way you like.
3 Half Day Sydney Tours To Choose From
Unique and utterly compelling half day Sydney tours through the city’s streets. Each experience seamlessly combines Sydney’s colourful history, its modern and historic architecture as well as it’s eclectic food and beverage scene
1. Architectural Walkabout
Sydney’s history and architectural story is rich while still being so young on a global scale. New South Wales sits on a sandstone bed and many of our buildings are made from this beautiful stone –
- Start at Sydney Opera House to get a real sense of the city’s orientation, settlement and evolution
- Journey to Customs House hearing fascinating secrets most tourists don’t get to discover
- Drink outstanding coffee
- Walk the city loop taking in Australia Square, Martin Place, Bligh Street and the architectural masterpiece that is the Museum of Sydney
- Explore the Royal Botanic Gardens, passing ancient trees and Aboriginal sacred sites
- Final stop is Manta Restaurant at Woolloomooloo Wharf for oysters & champagne
2. Sydney Underground
Sydney has an eclectic boho scene bursting with colour and interesting people. For those looking for something a little different, check out Urban Sydney’s Grunge scene –
- Kick off your Sydney City Tour at Single Origin Cafe in Surry Hills for perhaps the best coffee of your life
- Wander the colourful back streets of Surry Hills and Redfern to discover Sydney’s smallest streets for great shopping, dining and some of the city’s most fascinating hidden architectural gems
- Explore the ultra-funky suburb of Chippendale for a real sense of the city’s old and new.
- Visit the White Rabbit Gallery – an eclectic art museum locals love, off the beaten tourist track
- Finish your experience at Mille Vini for wine lunch. Your host will escort you back to your starting point after lunch.
3. Taste of Sydney
This luxe foodie adventure begins in The Rocks – the birthplace of Australian pub culture.
Here is how the experience will go –
- Pop into The Lord Nelson, australia’s first pub for craft beer brewed in-house
- Head to the Sydney Opera House for coffee and morning tea on Bennelong Point
- Wander through the Royal Botanic Gardens to Manta Restaurant for locally grown oysters & champagne
- Carry on to Potts Point, your final suburb for the day for a gourmet lunch Sydney’s hottest new restaurant Bistro Rex
- Your host will escort you back to your Sydney metro location after lunch
Here are some inclusions on our half day Sydney tours
A Sydney boy, born and bred – Benjamin has always had a connection to both the natural and man-made world – textures, leaves, stones, trees, as well as creatures. He is an avid gardener and quite often finds himself at home outside collecting, observing and absorbing how things function.
Although he has a Masters degree in Architecture, he’s ultimately an ‘urbanist’ – having a keen interest in how cities grow, function and provide for us all. From the macro set-out and alignments of city structure to the quality and pattern of the paving on a footpath, he’s obsessed with it all.
Ben lives in Surry Hills and lives and breathes the lifestyle. He’s charismatic, charming and insanely intelligent.