The Sydney Harbour Bridge climb gives you breathtaking views of iconic Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Opera House and all of in-land Sydney. If Prince Harry, Robert DeNiro and Eva Longoria are willing to risk their multi-million dollar booties for the hike, it’s worth squashing those scared-of-heights butterflies for a day. Splendour can show you a side of Sydney that really sparkles.
HOW SPLENDOUR CAN TAILOR THIS EXPERIENCE FOR YOU
The Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb is already considered one of the best things to do in Sydney, but let us add that special touch to your day by creating a bespoke luxury tour encompassing the bridge climb, the best spots for Sydney designer shopping (we will make sure your car has plenty of room for extra ‘luggage’), lunch at one of Sydney’s best restaurants and a sparkling encounter with pink diamonds.
Sydney Harbour is at its glorious best at sunrise and sunset so we suggest topping or tailing the day with the bridge climb.
Because our tours are fully bespoke, we can tailor the day to match your wishes and create the perfect memories for you.
“Climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge was one of the highlights of our holiday in Australia. Making it to the top gave us such an adrenaline rush and the views you get are surely some of the most breathtaking in all of Australia.”
Margaret and Sandy, Scotland
- 6am Pick up from your hotel in a chauffeur driven private sports car
- Private Bridge climb at dawn – see the city come to life with the dawn of a new day
- Brunch in foodies paradise, Surry Hills
- Shopping with Sydney’s top style expert including a behind the scenes peek at Mondial, one of the world’s top pink diamond jewellery ateliers
- Late lunch at Rockpool – one of Australia’s top 5 restaurants
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge was opened back in 1932 and was considered one of the greatest engineering masterpieces of its time
- It took 272,000 litres of paint for the initial 3 coats of the harbour bridge. A team commissioned to repaint the bridge at one time was virtually permanently employed, because after they completed the last coat, it was about time to start the next one
- It is fondly referred to as ‘The Coathanger’ by many locals
Splendour tailored tours are your luxury tour guide to Sydney. We offer personalised Sydney tours curated by locals for those who like to do things with style. Let us design your private guided tour of Sydney and other amazing Australian locations so you can sit back and enjoy the experience.
Photo credit: Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb images courtesy of Tourism Australia and BridgeClimb Sydney.