When visiting Sydney, you’ve simply got to spend some time taking in the sights of our world famous harbour. What better way to get to know Sydney than to cruise past the glorious Opera House and under the imposing Harbour Bridge the way Bond would do it; being pampered aboard one of our insanely fabulous luxury super yachts.
HOW SPLENDOUR CAN TAILOR THIS EXPERIENCE FOR YOU
Splendour can arrange for a private yacht to meet you at the edge of the Sydney Opera House steps. On board, your captain, crew, chef and mixologist will be waiting to serve your every need. Sit back and soak up the sun, a divine cocktail in hand, as your yacht caresses the harbour’s waves, allowing you an uninterrupted view of of Sydney’s landmarks.
After spending some time sightseeing, your captain will take you to one of Sydney’s secluded beach spots where you can drop anchor and take a refreshing plunge.
The harbour is yours to explore, whether you decide to stop off for lunch at a water front restaurant, disembark for a visit to Taronga Zoo or alight for a spot of designer shopping, accompanied by our professional stylist (the only way to shop!).
Spend the day, overnight or a weekend on the water in the lap of luxury – because our tours are fully bespoke, we can tailor the itinerary to match your wishes.
“There is nothing better than being out on the water in a new destination. Such a unique perspective of a city. Sydney Harbour is one of the most stunning harbours I’ve ever sailed. Calm blue waters and beautiful people everywhere!”
- Your private yacht will be waiting for you at the Sydney Opera House
- Spend the afternoon cruising the harbour, taking in the sights and dropping anchor at a secluded beach or two for a dip
- Dock for lunch at one of the harbour’s marinas, home to one of Splendour’s favourite restaurants
- Re-board your yacht for an afternoon cruise over to Taronga Zoo, where we’ll arrange a private encounter with a cuddly koala
- There are over 20 stunning, swimmable beaches nestled around the harbour
- Over 586 species of fish can be found within Sydney Harbour – more than you would find off the entire coast of the United Kingdom
- The Man O War Steps, located on the eastern, side of the Opera House in “Farm Cove”, was the landing and embarkation point for men of the British and Australian fleets for 150 years
Splendour tailored tours are your luxury tour guide to Sydney. We offer personalised Sydney tours curated by locals for those who like to do things with style. Let us design your private guided tour of Sydney and other amazing Australian locations so you can sit back and enjoy the experience.
Photo credit: Sydney Harbour and beach images courtesy of Tourism Australia.