- While surfing trips are usually rustic in nature, let Splendour glam it up by arranging a gourmet picnic with delicacies from Fratelli Fresh, Sydney’s most amazing fine Italian food and fresh produce
- We’ll arrange luxury transport, an expert surf guide and your boards and equipment
MILES OF GOLDEN SAND
The East Coast of NSW is covered in amazing beaches that are quiet, pristine and have never ending expanses of golden sand. Not far from the hustle of the big smoke, you’ll find yourself bonding with mother-nature in the most humbling way.
Our surf guides are locals who grew up surfing these beaches – they can read the swell and predict the best places to paddle out.
AUSSIE SURF TERMS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Blow in – out of town surfer (yes, that would be you!)
- Billabong – What Australians call a watering hole, but to everyone else it is one of the largest surfing labels out there.
- Goofy / Goofy Foot – Surfing with your right foot forward
- Aggro – aggression (‘he got really aggro when the blow in tried to take his wave)
- Rippin’ – really great (‘there’s some rippin’ waves out there today)
Splendour tailored tours are your luxury tour guide to Sydney. We offer personalised Sydney tours curated by locals for those who like to do things with style. Let us design your private guided tour of Sydney and other amazing Australian locations so you can sit back and enjoy the experience.
Photo credit: Palm Beach image courtesy of Tourism Australia.